Fun Dental Facts:
- Did you know that strawberries can whiten your teeth?
- Did you know that your toothbrush should be replaced after you experience a cold?
- Saliva is a slightly alkaline secretion from your salivary glands that is 99 percent water.
- Wisdom teeth need to be extracted when there are issues with the teeth.
- Whitening with custom trays is the system that has been most widely used over time; it is considered the gold standard for teeth whitening.
These forms are important. The information you provide helps us determine the course of your treatment. We need to know your entire health history, including allergies, sensitivity to anesthetics, and long-term medications.
If you have dental insurance, please have the following information available at the time of your appointment:
- Photo Identification
- Dental Insurance Card
- The name of the insurance carrier
- The subscriber’s Social Security Number and/or ID number
- The subscriber’s date of birth
Plan for the initial appointment to take about an hour. We will examine your teeth, gums, jaw alignment and soft tissues. We may take X-rays. The exam also includes an oral cancer analysis. Generally, a cleaning will be done at this visit as well.
If you need to be pre-medicated prior to treatment, please notify us when setting up your appointment. You must let us know if this condition exists. If in doubt, please contact your physician.
We look forward to meeting you.